Monday, May 7, 2012

"Not only is Malm playing a silly game, but he is arrogant enough to lie about it."



Poor apostate apostle Malm.  Intense persecution is hitting him from every side! This blog picks on him, Bob Thiel picks on him, and today John Carmack picked on him.

 The apostate apostle claims his web site is the largest COG news site in the world.  Never  mid the fact that Dave Pack claims the same thing.  He makes these claims in order to cast a bad light on Bob Thiel and his blog.  Or at least he tries.  Silly little man!

Apostate Malm was taken to task today by John Carmack on the Church of God Perspective blog.  Malm has been taking a lot of pot shots lately towards Bob Thiel.  Thiel has been calling out Malm on his erroneous prophecies and absurd teachings.  Malm then hits back with my "site is bigger than your site" silliness.

Carmack  takes Malm to task bit by bit making apostate Malm look like the liar and fool he is.

It is becoming more and more obvious that James Malm’s delusions of grandeur know no end.  He thinks a “certain blogger” is “dedicated” to attacking his site, when in reality, Church of God Perspective is dedicated to the truth, which is something that he cannot fathom because he is a liar and the truth is not in him.  He is not the only liar I have exposed on this site, although I try to concentrate on promoting the truth rather than correct the hundreds of errors that false teachers promulgate.  If it seems that he gets more mention on here than others when it comes to exposing deceit, then the reason is obviously because his teachings are more error-ridden than most others.

Besides misquoting me, Dr Robert Thiel, Herbert W Armstrong and numerous others, he now is making up “facts” wanting you to believe, in article “Prophecy marches on: Early elections for Israel”, that his news site is the “Number One COG site for the news that counts and its prophetic implications.”

 Not only is Malm playing a silly game, but he is arrogant enough to lie about it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malm is always moaning and complaining about what he thinks is the "idolatry" of others, but the little apostle's colossal ego is his idol. Protecting it is more important than his god, telling the truth, or anything else. Malm will lie, censor everyone, and hold onto absurd theological positions rather than backpeddle and admit to being wrong about anything.

Anonymous said...

No, I had the largest website until I was persecuted by a cult leader stalker from Australia who threatened a lawsuit of $100,000 through his Spokane attorneys if I didn't take it down!

[What's with this 7 years of stalking? Is it a sicko psycho sexual pseudo military male dominance thing?]

So there!

[Well, maybe not bigger, but it was good sized, and, anyway, it's quality over quantity and using a spell checker!]

Assistant Deacon said...

These guys all need to repeat after me:

"Nobody cares what I think.
"Nobody cares what I think.
"Nobody cares what I think.
"Nobody cares what I think.
"Nobody cares what I think....

Byker Bob said...

I'm just so thankful that I left WCG early enough so that I have a real career and don't have to indulge in creating silly, apologetic blogs. It's difficult to imagine having one's only meaning in life tied to creating a false witness to make it appear that Armstrongism was somehow right. As it is, I've probably already spent too many hours rebutting it all, although the argument could be made that that was humanitarian and truly beneficial.

BB

Painful Truth said...

Malm should rename his cult to "Church of God Persecuted."

Then he could get on to the business of building a following of fools.

Lake of Fire Church of God said...

Byker Bob said, "I'm just so thankful that I left WCG early enough so that I have a real career and don't have to indulge in creating silly, apologetic blogs."

MY COMMENT - I'm just so thankful that I left WCG early enough so that I was able to have a real career, and also build a business of my own that does not involve fear religion or making "tithe slaves" out of people.

Richard

Anonymous said...

I'm just so thankful that I now have a personal relationship with Jesus, and I have proof because He performed a miracle and put a part for my coffee-maker on ebay, right where I could find it!

Scoffers can scoff all they want, but I know better because I have the Holy Spirit and they don't!

Anonymous said...

LOL after that last comment...B.S. to: Assistant Deacon