Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Eric King, The Most Attacked Sabbath Keeper On The Internet Says: "I Am NOT A Polygamist!"



It appears that the Seventh Day Adventists and Roman Catholics have joined camp together in order to discredit Eric King and and his "ministry.  They are doing this because they tremble in fear at the godly words coming out of King's mouth. 

He has this to say tonight:


NOTE to ALL who visit!

Unfortunately there are many people who attack this ministry and are spreading lies. The most recent satanic liars are accusing us of polygamy! This is NOT TRUE! The founder of this ministry, E.W.King is single for the sake of the gospel. His only wife died three years ago.

Thank you for not listening to the sick liars. Thank you for checking into what we really teach and believe, the Kingdom of God!

Why he is hated by the SDA's and the Roman Catholics:

Eric William King is the most attacked Sabbath keeper on the internet. The Roam Catholics hate him for exposing their false doctrines and calling the pope anti-Christ and the Seventh day Adventists hate him because he exposes their false harlot prophetess!

Also, other COG groups hate Eric because they ignore the true marriage doctrine. If they accepted what Eric taught they would realize that their marriages are adulterous relationships!

9 comments:

Byker Bob said...

Wife died? OK. That was the stresser. It explains a lot.

BB

old EXPCG hag said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Catholics say, "Eric who?".

Anonymous said...

So King thinks he is the most maligned COG leader ever? King is nothing more than a boil on Satan's ass. As if the SDA's and the Catholics care about him.

RSK said...

I can pretty much guarantee right now I can interview my city's entire population of Catholics and SDAs and get a "Who?" from them.

Corky said...

ACoG preachers are such egotists. They think the whole world was 'created' just for them and people only exist for the purpose of their own profit. No, I actually believe they have deluded themselves by their own con game into thinking that they really are important.

Byker Bob said...

This is perhaps slightly off topic, but, I hope everyone knows that this coming Sunday, the 27th of April, is Holocaust Remembrance Day!

BB

Unknown said...

SING ALONG TIME!
Sing along to the tune...
"Im Henry The 8th I Am" (Herman Hermits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4OS17lqHiE

I'm Eric, the King, I am
Eric, the King , I am, I am
I got married to the widow next door
Its ok, Ive married seven other gals before...

And every gal now is with Eric King
(Eric King)
They wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam
(Nor a Sam)
I'm their new old man, I'm Eric King
Eric the King, I am

(Second verse same as the first)

ERIC KING...
Eric King

Eric the King I am, I am
Eric the King, I am

Yeah!


Byker Bob said...

Pssst. Hey!!! The sabbath is just about to begin! Let's all attack Eric King!

BB