Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ron Weinland: Prophesied On Operating Table He Was To Die, Dies, Then Was Resurrected A Short Time Later



We all knew it  was a matter of time till Ron Weinland would imitate his predecessor Herbert Armstrong who  claimed he died and was brought back to life.  Like Armstrong, Weinalnd is using his resurrection as a way to revitalize the Church of God and put it back on track. Weinland says he has big things in store for the church.  Is ANY Church of God leader capable of EVER coming up with something new and original?

Recently Wienland had a heart attack and was rushed to the operating room.  Here is how he describes it:

The last thing I remember was when they were getting ready to transfer me from the portable bed to the operating table. However, after I woke up in the intensive care unit of the hospital, several nurses and some doctors who came around began to fill me in on what had taken place. One of the first that I talked to was a cardiac nurse who asked me what I remembered and if I remembered what I had said when, at one point, I sat up and spoke to them. I explained that the last thing I remembered was when they were getting ready to transfer me from the portable bed to the operating table, but I did not actually remember them doing the actual transfer.

This nurse informed me that on the operating table (but at what specific point, I am not sure) I sat up and said that I was going to die. Then I laid down and immediately flatlined (my heart stopped). They told me that at that point they announced over the hospital system a “code blue,” which was to notify all those who had anything to do with giving me defibrillation (electric shock therapy to start the heart) to get to their station and do so. They gave me the jolt I needed to get my heart going again. I have no idea how much time passed, but I think I understood them to say it took a couple of times to do this to get my heart started again. I’m not sure I have explained all this in a correct manner medically, but in my understanding, this is the best that I can relay what I was told.

Yet in all this, as everyone should strongly know, my life is fully in God’s hands, just as with everyone who has been called, begotten, and is then yielding to God’s purpose in their life. This has happened to me as a part of God’s purpose in what He intends to accomplish and produce through it, as well as it occurring precisely in His timing of those things He is working out. There has already been some incredible good that has come out of this, which will be revealed more fully at a later time. Although it was a pretty rough and difficult thing to experience (as my pain tolerance is not high, and this was extremely painful), it is truly nothing compared to the good that it has already produced. We should all keep that in mind and realize that in those things we experience of hardships, trials, and pain, that often others can be helped and/or strengthened by our experience. Then of course, we too can learn personally and become more fully perfected through such things we may go through in life, and especially in how we go through them.

10 comments:

Sweetblood777 said...

They wouldn't have needed to call a code blue if he was already in the operating room. Just a lot of made up BS, with more to come.

Anonymous said...

All of these 'Ronnie Ramblings' only prove two things-

1) That he is nuts, and
2) That he will die soon.

Anonymous said...

"This has happened to me as a part of God’s purpose in what He intends to accomplish and produce through it, as well as it occurring precisely in His timing of those things He is working out. There has already been some incredible good that has come out of this, which will be revealed more fully at a later time."

Translation: As soon as I can figure out how to spin this in an even MORE positive light, I'll let you know, but maybe don't hold your breath in case I don't manage it?

Nope, not part of "god's purpose." Not a "miracle." Not a "resurrection" story. Just a mundane event in a life of an aging man who has eaten too many expensive foods on other people's dime. Events like this are truly mundane and happen every.single.day to aging men in hospitals around the world. No sense in cherry-picking this event to be somehow more special than the rest of 'em.

Anonymous said...


“Ron Weinland: Prophesied On Operating Table He Was To Die; Then Was Resurrected A Short Time Later”


“Resurrected” just means that the anaesthesia wore off a short time later.

It sounds like Ronald was a fast thinker in this case. He knew very well that every prophetic guess he has ever made has always totally failed. Quickly prophesying that he was going to die on the operating table was the closest thing there is to a guarantee that he would live to lie about it.

This almost, but not quite, gives me a sort of grudging respect for that sneaky old clown.

Nevertheless, since Ronald has prophesied cancer for those who mock him, and since God delights in frustrating the words of false prophets, I make it a point to try to mock him a little bit now and then in an attempt to ensure that I never get cancer. This is the best guarantee that I can think of at the moment.

Anonymous said...

A mans heart stops beating. His heart is jolted back to beating again.

BIG WHOOP! This happens everyday.

If emergency procedures where not taken to get his heart going again he wouldn't be alive right now. God didn't save his life, a well trained medical staff did.

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like PackRat will have to wait awhile longer for other COG shepherds to kick the bucket!

Hi Dave!

Ronco

Anonymous said...

Why attack pastors and never rabbis? Is that fair? The old testament says to exterminate the gentiles, man, woman and children. The new testament says to love your neighbour and turn the other cheek.

Anonymous said...

In the Philippine cultural context, this incidence is interpreted that the person is considered a bad "weed" (difficult to eradicate) and out of God's mercy, this person is given chance to repent of his evil ways for some more time. So I would expect that since he wouldn't repent of his evil ways and continue milking his cult for promises God never gave to this person nor to his congregation, his life would even be longer than that of average man until God says. "you're time is up".

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't God just zap Mr. Weinland right out of the hospital or prison. That would really be a miracle. In reality since Mr. Weinland has a history of heart problems, most likely he will eventually die of a heart attack. Each heart attack kills off a portion of his heart, eventually leaving not much working.

Unknown said...

SING ALONG TIME!
For Ron Weinland , ala "The Tin Man" in the Wizard of OZ
"If I Only Had A Heart" (lyrics are actual)

When a man's an empty kettle
he should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart.
Just because I'm presumin'
that I could be kind-a-human,
If I only had heart.

I'd be tender - I'd be gentle
and awful sentimental
Regarding Love and Art.
I'd be friends with the sparrows ...
and the boys who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart.